The right choice for a better life
Soundproof drainage system adequa AR for the evacuation of low and high temperature domestic waste water, ventilation ducting associated with the above, rainwater conduits within the structure of the building.
- Complies with the most demanding soundproofing requirements.
- The best protection against fire available on the market.
- Totally adapted to the Spanish Technical Building Code (CTE).
- All pipes are structured and bear AENOR N Certification (UNE-EN 1453) marking.
- The entire system is covered by a Technical Suitability Document (D.I.T.) issued by the Eduardo Torroja Institute for Construction Sciences (The Spanish Scientific Research Council – CSIC).
- B-s1,d0 classification on pipes and parts: non-flammable.
- Excellent level of soundproofing throughout the system. Soundproofed siphon trap.
- Special accessible parts that comply with CTE specifications.
- Range of pipes and parts compatible with grey water evacuation system.
- Small clean water evacuation system assembled using glued joints just like the grey water system.
- Spanish diameters.
- Pipes and fittings diameters from 40 to 250 mm.
- Glued joint in 40 and 50 mm and elastic seal for rest of range.