The right choice for a better life
Evacuation of low and high temperature domestic waste water, ventilation ducting associated with the above, rainwater conduits within the structure of the building.
- Complies with the most demanding soundproofing requirements.
- The best protection against fire available on the market.
- Totally adapted to the Spanish Technical Building Code (CTE).
- All pipes are structured and bear AENOR N Certification (UNE-EN 1453) marking.
- The entire system is covered by a Technical Suitability Document (D.I.T.) issued by the Eduardo Torroja Institute for Construction Sciences (The Spanish Scientific Research Council – CSIC).
- B-s1,d0 classification on pipes and parts: non-flammable.
- Excellent level of soundproofing throughout the system. Soundproofed siphon trap.
- Special accessible parts that comply with CTE specifications.
- Range of pipes and parts compatible with grey water evacuation system.
- Small clean water evacuation system assembled using glued joints just like the grey water system.
- Spanish diameters.
- Pipes and fittings diameters from 40 to 250 mm.
- Glued joint in 40 and 50 mm and elastic seal for rest of range.