Rigidity and toughness
Double-walled circular corrugated grooved piping for shallow and deep buried (depths of over 4 m) drains. Drainage for transit routes (roads, railways, airport runways, etc.), walls and dams, tunnels, landfill sites, agriculture, reservoirs, buildings, sports facilities, etc.
- Double-walled piping with great external load-bearing strength.
- Smooth internal wall optimises the required diameter.
- Resistant to the chemical attacks of aggressive ground conditions.
- Wide range of diameters.
- DN 110 mm to DN 400 mm.
- Double wall; smooth internal, corrugated external.
- Rigidity ≥4 kN/m2 (SN4).
- Total pipe length is 6 m.
- Standard 220º grooving, optional 360º grooving for DN 110 to 200 mm, and 110º for DN 200 to 400 mm.
- Grooving: Standard pipes supplied with grooves in the corrugation valleys. • Colour: Orange.
- Cup joint with elastic seal. The prices listed include the seal.
- Special sealing lubricant must be used to make the joint between pipes, see Accessories.
- FITTINGS: see smooth PVC parts in SANECOR corrugated PVC system.