Long lasting designs for floor drainage
Waste boxes (disposal of household waste water and rainwater – multi-connection-, inspection points for drainage systems and telecommunication cable conduits), channels (accesses to pedestrianised areas, gardens, terraces, patios, garages, gyms, saunas, swimming pools, retail spaces, sports facilities, etc.), gullies and floor drains (outdoor water disposal: terraces, patios, balconies, flat roofs, solariums, sports facilities, etc., and indoors: shower trays, bathrooms, garages, etc.).
- Innovative design.
- Durability and mechanical strength.
- Sealed systems for indoors and out.
- Of recent design with a three-pitch interior gradient to enhance disposal and with inlets at different heights.
- DN50 inlet located high up on three sides (30×30 and 40×40 waste box models) for connecting drainage systems (adequa drainage channels).
- Housings in the waste box body for screwing and fixing the end caps with seals.
- Elbow used for siphoning in square waste boxes: cheaper and more effective.
- Waste box end cap pre-marked for downpipe inlets.
- Manufactured in PVC. They can be cut and joined among themselves and with the fittings using adhesive: no leak guarantee.
- Wide range of channels that includes: low-height, standard and high-strength.
- Compatibility with PVC piping and fittings for perfectly sealed joints.
- The 1-m high strength PVC channels can be made to form cross pieces, junctions and 90º angles without the need for fittings.
- Certified strength classification: A-15 in type I (PP, galvanised steel and stainless steel grid), B-125 and C-250 in type M (cast iron grid).
- A-15 channels (Type I) do not need additional support to withstand loads.
Gullies and floor drains
- All floor drains and gullies work on a siphon principle and their grids include a stainless steel fixing screw.
- Waste boxes measuring 20×20, 30×30, 40×40 and 55×55 cm with their fittings
- Channels with widths of 130 mm and 200 mm for plastic and metal grids
- Gullies and floor drains with horizontal and/or vertical outlets
Waste boxes: Channels, large capacity, maximum strength
Adequa provides complete and innovative water disposal systems for installation both inside and outside buildings. adequa® channels are manufactured in improved PVC, which makes them more resistant to external loads throughout their working life. Perfect for locating at the access points to pedestrianised areas, gardens, terraces, patios, garages, saunas, gyms, swimming pools, commercial areas, sports facilities, etc. Greater mechanical strength and rigidity than others on the market.
- Greater mechanical strength and rigidity than other channels manufactured using other plastic materials. PVC ensures that their load bearing properties stand the test of time.
- They can be cut and joined among themselves and with the fittings using adhesive to guarantee a no-leak performance.
- Compatibility with PVC piping and fittings to ensure perfectly sealed joints.
- Possibility to connect them directly to adequa® waste boxes without the need for additional elements.
- Recyclable material.
- The A-15 type I channels do not need additional support to withstand loads.
Wide range of channels in two widths (130 and 200 mm) that includes: low-height, standard and high-strength.
- According to standard EN-1433, “Drainage Channels for Vehicular and Pedestrian Areas”, the channels fall into two categories: Type I or Type M.
- A type I drainage channel is one that does not need additional support to withstand the vertical and horizontal loads to which is it is subjected during its working life.
- A type M drainage channel does need additional support to withstand the vertical and horizontal loads to which is it is subjected during its working life.
- All adequa® channels with A-15 certified strength are Type I.