Maximum efficiency for sewerage systems
Urban sewerage systems, waste and rainwater collectors, interceptor collectors, outfalls, drains, etc. In general, conduits for the gravity-fed transportation of water and other liquids (industrial pipelines, replacement irrigation aquifers, etc).
- Complete and totally sealed sewerage system.
- Very high rigidity values to withstand external loads in the short and long term.
- Large interior diameters that guarantee optimum flow rates.
- Sustainable products that ensure maximum energy efficiency throughout their entire life cycle.
- Reliability and guarantee widely recognised in the marketplace.
- PVC pipes with structured double layer wall, smooth inside and corrugated outside: nominal diameters (in mm) DN160 – DN1200, in 6- and 3-m lengths. Nominal rigidity SN8 (≥8 kN/m2).
- Special PVC parts for the entire range of diameters: sleeves, elbows, branches, extensions and covers. SN8 corrugated parts in DN630 to DN1200.
- Connections using elastomer clips for the entire range of diameters, mechanical clips with elastic seal (DN160 and 200 in DN315 collectors), and junctions stuck at 45º and 90º for collectors of up to DN500. Cutters for producing DN160, 200 and 250 holes are also included.
- Prefabricated inspection manholes with ready-installed rungs in diameters DN800, 1000 and 1200 and depths of up to 9m. The connections with the collector can be achieved using connectors inserted directly in the body of the manhole or using bases with inspection in the collector crown, straight or with a change of direction, and using pieces for a junction with full pass-through. Inspection traps and manholes in DN600 and DN800 are also included.
- It is also possible to manufacture a wide range of made-to-measure traps and manholes for multiple applications: sample connections, grease separators, siphon traps, dropshafts, etc..
|PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL FEATURES|
|Density:||1.350 ÷ 1.520 kg/m3|
|Linear dilation coefficient:||8 x 10-5 m/m. ºC|
|Thermal conductivity:||0,13 kcal/m.h. ºC|
|Specific heat:||0,2 ÷ 0,3 cal/g.ºC|
|Vicat softening temperature:||≥79 ºC, according to standard UNE-EN 727|
|pH limits:||Between 3 and 9 at 20 ºC|
|Dichloromethane resistance:||At 15 ºC, for 30 min. according to standard UNE-EN 580|
|Oven test:||In accordance with standard ISO 12091|
|Annular Rigidity (also called SCR =
Specific Circumferential Rigidity):
|RCE ≥8 kN/m2, according to standard UNE-EN ISO 9969|
|Creep coefficient at 2 years:||≤2,5, according to standard UNE-EN ISO 9967. The actual value is less than 1.8|
|Impact strength:||According to UNE-EN 744 (Clock Sphere Method)|
|Annular flexibility||30% deformation in DN160 to D315, and 20% in DN400 to DN1200, according to standard UNE-EN ISO 13968|
|Sealing with internally pressurised elastomer joint||Tests at 0.05 MPa with angular deviation and diametral deflection according to standard UNE-EN 1277|
|Sealing with elastomer joint in internal depression:||Tests at -0.03 MPa with angular deviation and diametral deflection according to standard UNE-EN 1277|
|Equivalent roughness (Prandtl-Colebrook):||K= 0.01 mm (for clean water)
K= 0.10 ÷ 0.25 mm (for waste water)